Have you ever wondered what ERP could do for your business?
ERP (enterprise resource planning) software has many benefits, such as:
- Enhanced productivity and collaboration
- Streamlining processes
- Integrating information
- Enhanced customer service
- Customer relationship management and integrated marketing solutions
- Automated stock control
- Powerful forecasting and reporting
This can bring about cost savings as well as fostering growth.
ERP systems’ ability to automate and integrate complex processes and deliver actionable business insights and data is what’s helping numerous businesses fast-track growth.
Thanks to the benefits they offer, ERP’s are now common across many industries – especially those with complex inventory and distribution requirements.
If you’ve ever wondered what an ERP could do for your business, you will want to attend this free webinar.
Enjoy an unprecedented opportunity to learn more about this new class of software and discover the potential benefits for your business without having to go through pushy salesmen.
Topic: An Introduction to ERP
Date: Thursday, 26th November 2020
Time: 1pm to 2pm
To register, please follow this link:
The session will be held by Drew Arthur, Managing Director of Micronet Systems, and will cover:
- What type of companies find the most value in an ERP
- The benefits and ROI of an ERP
- An online demo of HARMONiQ ERP’s most frequently used features
- A walkthrough of a traditional implementation process
- Q&A and discussion.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about ERP and the value such software can bring to your business.
If you can’t make it to the webinar, but would like to learn more about ERP anyway, please contact Trevor at Empower Business and Accounting Solutions:
Phone: 021 996 441