Infusion Business Software has recently released it’s annual update – version 8.4. As usual, there are many new items of functionality.
Here is our list, in no particular order, of the new functionality we think will benefit most users :
- Large number of Dashboards with access set by user
- 7 Levels of user security (up from 4), allowing better user/role specific access
- Single product stocktake on the Products right click menu. Quickly update stock counts without creating a stocktake file.
- Consignment stock reporting. Choose to include or exclude products that are on consignment when creating stock valuation reports.
- Ability to copy contract rates across customers. Useful when you wish to give the same deals to a number of customers.
- The Customer email address can now be made mandatory when setting up a client. This helps increase the number of emails collected for marketing databases, etc.
- Cashflow forecasts can now be created and reported. (requires some set-up)
- Ability to search within columns on all “Manage” screens.
- TradeMe integration (requires some set-up)
- Simpler barcode label printing
- Customer statements can now be quickly printed from the Customers Right Click menu.
- Access to Modify screens can now be restricted to Read only for Customers, Suppliers, Products and Jobs
- Infusion Mobile v2 has improved functionality so your staff can do more when ‘on the road’. Click here for more info. (Additional charges apply.)
- Quotes can be converted immediately to invoices without the need to save the quote first.
Click here for the full release notes document (8.414 Release Notes).
Please get in touch if you have any questions or comments about the new functionality. If you have not yet upgraded to v8.4, please contact us to arrange your upgrade.
We would also be happy to answer any other questions you may have about Infusion and how you can use it more effectively in your business.